Dolly, The cloned Sheep, is 20 in July 5th, 1996.. think about it? ..Cloned in 1976

Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1.67 Average
Dolly, The cloned Sheep, is 20 in July 5th, 1996.. think about it? ..Cloned in 1976
08-01-2020, 10:42 PM
cows Dolly, The cloned Sheep, is 20 in July 5th, 1996.. think about it? ..Cloned in 1976
That was near 50 years ago a sheep was cloned it lived to at least 20? I will search dolly some more later.

This is why all dna is needed so the population can be cloned. There will be no more childbirth as intended by God. I wish I had a clone of me so I could get a good massage? I tried to find out the gestation period of cloning something? That answer, I wonder if I will find it?

What are the possibilities that all is needed to clone another is their dna? Is the clone with the same memories learned of host body? another good question not likely to find an answer to.
Dolly was cloned in 1976..

hi
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2020, 10:42 PM
RE: Dolly, The cloned Sheep, is 20 in July 5th, 1996.. think about it? ..Cloned in 1976
[Image: tumblr_m22uuvoac81r2kjx1.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Dolly, The cloned Sheep, is 20 in July 5th, 1996.. think about it? ..Cloned in 1976
Died: Feb 14, 2003

she was a Scottish sheep.. born there it says.

look at this lie vvv

What problems did they have with Dolly the sheep?
Dolly's own health troubles weren't a sign that cloning creates problems. When Dolly the cloned sheep fell victim to premature aging, lung disease and osteoarthritis, that triggered many fears. ffs give me a break. the clones will continue to keep pharma huge and rich and murderous.

LilYET Ground zero welcomes you to the summer off Doom/hell park 2011. Enjoy your stay GroundZero since Jul 2011.

fatherland
08-01-2020, 10:57 PM
Does a clone have a soul or spirit? Does a clone know they are a clone and is it real? Does a clone have a soul and a spirit. Is it born knowing .. man is not to create.. that is God's and look what you have done? It is not right. Science has literally doomed mankind.

fear piggy
DON'T TASE ME BRO!
Find all posts by this user
08-02-2020, 12:36 AM
Pork is most likely cloned and keeps the stock markets loaded with pork bellies and such.. maybe even beef? and still they say we need to eat bugs and lab made meat? because the clones live maybe 40 years? have to make so many to keep a productive society? are they born as a baby at first then grow up looking exactly like host?

Absolute Crap Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[-]
Quick Reply

Check the G-zero box Number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Home
Go Portal

Contact the webmaster at
Rians
revoke the Cookie consent ¯\_(ツ)_/¯