Gassed to death: Bhopal tragedy is hard for India to live down even after 35 years

Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Gassed to death: Bhopal tragedy is hard for India to live down even after 35 years
12-05-2019, 01:21 AM
read Gassed to death: Bhopal tragedy is hard for India to live down even after 35 years
It has been 35 years since the Bhopal disaster struck India and claimed 20,000 lives, but its legal, moral, and historical lessons are relevant to this day – and holds an answer for the nation to come to terms with its trauma.
There were men, women, and children, thousands of them, bursting through the gates of the Bhopal railway platform, emitting a tornado of wails, the crushing pressure dropping them over each other on the tracks, rising, grabbing, and swinging on the doors of my parked train, lunging at the iron rods of my window with a ferocity which threw me deep into my compartment, now swaying like a leaf under the impact.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/474946-bhopal-g...edy-india/
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2019, 01:21 AM
RE: Gassed to death: Bhopal tragedy is hard for India to live down even after 35 years
[Image: tumblr_m22uuvoac81r2kjx1.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Gassed to death: Bhopal tragedy is hard for India to live down even after 35 years
stortlink:
http://bit.ly/2Ro5hUn

12-05-2019, 02:26 AM
Finger RE: Gassed to death: Bhopal tragedy is hard for India to live down even after 35 years
cry gonna throw up now.. I can't handle the suffering

fear piggy
DON'T TASE ME BRO!

Absolute Crap Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[-]
Quick Reply

Check the G-zero box Number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Home
Go Portal