Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                           
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Trump Tells Reporters… ‘I have no idea’ if Clintons were involved in Epstein’s death…
G-Zero Guest
Anonymous Grounded
Guests

User ID: 0
wtf Trump Tells Reporters… ‘I have no idea’ if Clintons were involved in Epstein’s death…
‘I have no idea’ if Clintons were involved in Epstein’s death

‘Find out if Bill Clinton went to Epstein Island and you’ll learn a lot…’

Asked Tuesday if he believed the Clintons had anything to do with Epstein’s demise, Trump said: “I have no idea.”

“I know Bill Clinton was on his plane 27 times,” Trump said.

“That was not a good place, and I was never there. You have to ask, did Bill Clinton go to the island?”

“That’s the question. If you find that out, you’re going to know a lot.”

Clinton’s spokesman said last month that Clinton had not spoken to Epstein “in well over a decade,” and had never been to Epstein’s island, known as Little St. James. But one of Epstein’s accusers, Virginia Giuffre, said in a deposition in a civil lawsuit that Epstein once hosted a dinner for Clinton on Little St. James.

FBI agents raided Little St. James, on Monday as part of their investigation into Epstein’s sex trafficking ring.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breakin...ins-death/
Bookmark and Share
08-14-2019 05:33 PM
Quote this message in a reply
IJD One Large Silver Sparkling Star Offline
Ground Zero Posting Freak

Likes Given: 0
User ID: 1031
RE: Trump Tells Reporters… ‘I have no idea’ if Clintons were involved in Epstein’s death…
[Image: tumblr_m22uuvoac81r2kjx1.gif]
08-14-2019 05:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G-Zero Guest
Anonymous Grounded
Guests

User ID: 0
RE: Trump Tells Reporters… ‘I have no idea’ if Clintons were involved in Epstein’s death…
Clinton's are involved in all things.
08-15-2019 12:59 AM
Quote this message in a reply

Absolute Crap Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[-]
Quick Reply

Check the G-zero box Number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Home
 Go Portal