Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                           
Thread Rating:
  • 257 Votes - 2.79 Average
* Forum Talk * -- The Real Story --
I Really Know Nothing Three Small Silver Stars Offline O.P.
Banned

Likes Given: 0
User ID: 259
horn  * Forum Talk * -- The Real Story --
[Image: TnQPm.jpg]

Topic:

Clique Mentality , The Moran Woman causing most of the great problems between GLOP and LOP. Inventing the word Mod-fluffer in a personal attack of a friend of mine.
Even to this day when challenged gang attacking people and showing them the door.

When a Moran is challenged their response is get over it ...it's the internet.
When they attack you they demand engraved apologies.

I have always wondered why would Trinity purge a thread with 1 million replies and 2 million hits?
You can call Trinity a lot of things but stupid, this is a business man and why would be cast out his busiest thread ?

We are going to examine what happen why the Moran Woman caused the great Superbowl Purge and what has happened since.

Why is Omega such a hard nose. He has been called a lot of silly names but the business truth is a close tight control has to be kept over these issues or LOP will lose all integrity.

Trinity might not be the monster LOP has made him out to be. The truth might be closer to he trusted a lot of Mods and posters that ripped off his business model attacked his friendships .

I invite.......Trinity, Only Me, Disturbed, Omega, HawkO, All Moran Women
to monitor the progress of this conversation and input at any point.

Some of what I will post I saw first hand, Some has been told to me, Some is third party, I will never reveal a third party source.

What do you know about the great Superbowl purge. Please post.

Our First Topic

The Great SuperBowl Purge, The Moran Women caused it
I was causally posting one night at GLOP in the Moran thread. And witnessed a vicious personal attack on Only Me. with personal insults ( Mod-fluffer) acting on personal information that was none of their business.

There were four Moran woman and 3 of the guys in that thread that night. 2 of the women no longer post at least under there old names.

This seeming small event started a snowball that I'm sure got Trinity to react to protect his product.
At this time I was looking to start a mobile business that would put Doomers in a limo and take doom mobile into a kind of rolling party and reporting car.

Posts could come from the limo while it got around to visit new doomers.

This would be a great add-on to a website and was in progress when the economy just continued to plunge.

At the time I thought it was a good idea, Could this have been seen as a threat?

by Trinity, don't know.......I had asked Only Me if she would MC trips?
More of the story later today

This is American Music

[Image: 5p9wx.gif]

God is Real Like all Movie Productions!
Bookmark and Share
09-25-2011 08:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Vlad Two Medium Silver Stars Offline
Top DAWG!
Moderators

User ID: 81
RE: * Forum Talk * -- The Real Story
You can call Trinity a lot of things but stupid, this is a business man and why would be cast out his busiest thread ?

Trinity is a puppet. Phenomenon is a Puppet. Mr. Obvious is a Puppet! and they all have the same Puppet master. Olaf is a Puppet master from glop.

Vlad is a Puppet! LLC is the best Puppet master ever! Olaf and Disturbed are both quite lame as far as Puppet masters go! Now, I am still reading. I will be back with more truth as I know it cos this is really only the first part of your discussion. Oh, and I have to wait for LLC! Puppets can't read!

heartflowers intermission I am told!

bong-hit

A FOOLISH FAITH IN AUTHORITY IS THE WORST ENEMY OF THE TRUTH ~ Albert Einstein -
Dogs Know!
09-25-2011 09:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lady Lara Croft One Large Silver Star Offline
Administrator
Administrators

User ID: 2
I have always wondered why would Trinity purge a thread with 1 million replies and 2 million hits?

bleep
Trinity is a puppet! this is why it is so scandalous, those sights are set up to purge nothing but money from trusting members whom the sights have let get emotionally involved with a puppets life and well being they give money away for unbelievable excuses. I am totally ashamed for all you guys.

Now, I know someone who knows in a sense a few of the real people on these boards . . . almost like a neighbor. Well, I am associated with this person who can confirm who is real and who is a puppet and who is doing what! so, that is just scandalous.
I used to be a moran! I was loved honored and cherished. then I said ha ha I am LLC! then I was booted. I came back, all fell in love with me again I said ha ha I am LeeAnne /LLC ! ha ha. so, I was booted again. then i am there as a moran and i am gifted with a year membership in the one identity I used. not many friends on this one but still there. so, then Omega drops a PM in my box on glop and says come over too slop. it is better and i won't let happen what is happening here . so, I did. and it was the first time in three years I could be LLC. so, I think the history speaks for itself over there. I dont wish to discuss me or LLC or any shit like.

Yes, I am aware of the gang tactics and some of our earlier threads, it is stated ZERO tolerance. as a fact, I have a lovely skit from when the abduction, er, I mean from when the Puppets first came on board!

OK, so, all the members on those boards are being purged of money. that, in my opinion is the only purpose for it. So, if nirt is a puppet, who really does own Glop or still own_ and see, there is a lot of scandal here no one is even aware of. blink

I will tell all the shit I know on you scandalous peeps- the behind the scene puppets of glop and slop. and AE they are all the same sick peeps! delving in such they know nothing of and creating all kinds of evil chaos! yes, they do...

the morans and the members are victims. I have nothing bad to say about anyone.
I love everyone. I never hurt anyone or said horrible to things to people or ever terrorized anyone as I was on those boards. I feel that and again, I am not up for discussion on this thread.
No one will be personally trashed. Puppets dont count. until one proves to me they are not the puppet i say they are- hence every single puppet I have is a puppet on another board. I have trouble playing with some of these puppets cos they have been made to be such horrible entities. But, still, I am fairly nice to the Puppets! mostly!

DOOM Baby!
Click Here If You Don't Want To Wait Any Longer
llc
దేవుడు మీరు వద్ద కనిపిస్తాయని
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2011 09:58 PM by Lady Lara Croft.)
09-25-2011 09:58 PM
Just Me Two Small Gold Stars Offline
Me and You

User ID: 262
Did I miss something? Smile

whaat

mexxlee

fatherland
09-25-2011 10:06 PM
Vlad Two Medium Silver Stars Offline
Top DAWG!
Moderators

User ID: 81
Sorry the SB purge was the end for many who enjoyed socializing with what was considered friends on those boards. As a dog, I could feel the ill intent in any friendship from a parasite. just saying!

Smile

A FOOLISH FAITH IN AUTHORITY IS THE WORST ENEMY OF THE TRUTH ~ Albert Einstein -
Dogs Know!
09-25-2011 10:17 PM
Banned

(09-25-2011 09:58 PM)Lady Lara Croft Wrote:  I have always wondered why would Trinity purge a thread with 1 million replies and 2 million hits?

bleep
Trinity is a puppet! this is why it is so scandalous, those sights are set up to purge nothing but money from trusting members whom the sights have let get emotionally involved with a puppets life and well being they give money away for unbelievable excuses. I am totally ashamed for all you guys.

Now, I know someone who knows in a sense a few of the real people on these boards . . . almost like a neighbor. Well, I am associated with this person who can confirm who is real and who is a puppet and who is doing what! so, that is just scandalous.
I used to be a moran! I was loved honored and cherished. then I said ha ha I am LLC! then I was booted. I came back, all fell in love with me again I said ha ha I am LeeAnne /LLC ! ha ha. so, I was booted again. then i am there as a moran and i am gifted with a year membership in the one identity I used. not many friends on this one but still there. so, then Omega drops a PM in my box on glop and says come over too slop. it is better and i won't let happen what is happening here . so, I did. and it was the first time in three years I could be LLC. so, I think the history speaks for itself over there. I dont wish to discuss me or LLC or any shit like.

Yes, I am aware of the gang tactics and some of our earlier threads, it is stated ZERO tolerance. as a fact, I have a lovely skit from when the abduction, er, I mean from when the Puppets first came on board!

OK, so, all the members on those boards are being purged of money. that, in my opinion is the only purpose for it. So, if nirt is a puppet, who really does own Glop or still own_ and see, there is a lot of scandal here no one is even aware of. blink

I will tell all the shit I know on you scandalous peeps- the behind the scene puppets of glop and slop. and AE they are all the same sick peeps! delving in such they know nothing of and creating all kinds of evil chaos! yes, they do...

the morans and the members are victims. I have nothing bad to say about anyone.
I love everyone. I never hurt anyone or said horrible to things to people or ever terrorized anyone as I was on those boards. I feel that and again, I am not up for discussion on this thread.
No one will be personally trashed. Puppets dont count. until one proves to me they are not the puppet i say they are- hence every single puppet I have is a puppet on another board. I have trouble playing with some of these puppets cos they have been made to be such horrible entities. But, still, I am fairly nice to the Puppets! mostly!

It is that simple.....You hear Air Force operation .....Tavistock experiment....

What If is gone is just a business man? and he is aware the subscription business model is dying. So he must keep an Iron-Fisted control to keep clients.

But it is just business, Some of the stuff you have heard is batshit crazy about him.

You don't have to buy his product, and that is really the point of all of this.

A lot of competition with boards has made subscriptions damn hard to sell.

I have more to say......in a bit
Did Only Me get upset and go to SHR a friend or Trinity A friend and start the purge or was it The Two top guys starting it, only they can answer.

Here is where my strange stuff comes in.

1) I was sent a PM by Frackin Ractal telling me about LOP, I was happy at GLOP at the time.
2) Trying to upgrade VC. I got board and went out and poked around and found I enjoy the GLOP/LOP or even now the Ground Zero interface.
3) I started a thread that said I poked around out there but like GLOP
4) I was banned the next day.
5) After being seen posting at LOP. A poster answered me by saying put your energy here. and then every person in th WRT I talked to was attacked. I didn't put it together yet on why.

More to come

This is American Music

09-25-2011 10:43 PM
Banned

(09-25-2011 10:06 PM)Just Me Wrote:  Did I miss something? Smile

whaat

No JM I wanted to start this thread on Sunday.....LLC is kind enough to let us engage this converation.

I'm not convinced that is gone although not a loyal provider ....Is the super bad guy he has been portrayed as.

I will get into soon who is the real villains are and they should not be reaping any reward

This is American Music

09-25-2011 11:45 PM
sysop One Large Platinum Spinning Star Offline
SuperMod

User ID: 37
banana RE: * Forum Talk * -- The Real Story
Forums,Forums,and just Forums... **Sight**
It is what you choose for what you like or not,what place you like to be part of,or just not..

You know just like me alot of those typo's on a lot of boards are just sick trolls.
Nothing to say,nothing to bring,only reflecting sad shouts and cries trying to be heard by someone.. trying to be someone maybe?? Wink
(Mirror typo's i call those sad souls)

I dont care,I dont mind.I heard LLc was starting this place and i just hopped in.
As you can read we have a lot of stuff already on this one in such a short time.

As you can see they dont use ad's on this place to make some money from it.
As you can see they dont need any donation plan in this place..
And that is what is biting on old wounds for some......only thing we do here..

We laugh Wink
And
We dont need this blue thingy,we need fresh blood,not those old retards.
they make me vomnit 80% on both boards....

Sys

[Image: alert-1.png]
09-26-2011 12:14 AM
color me confused!
Anonymous Grounded
Guests

User ID: 0
blink we have two national boards of Puppets created by a few running the show with real people getting them involved in make believe lives and then asking for money?

bleep I don't get it? How can there be so much drama with make believe characters. LLC won't let her puppets befreind real people. they will all know that LLC is the Puppet master! as well all the Puppets are idenitfied as puppets? What is this really about? I am major confused? How can a puppet own this?
09-26-2011 12:25 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Banned

(09-26-2011 12:25 AM)color me confused! Wrote:  blink we have two national boards of Puppets created by a few running the show with real people getting them involved in make believe lives and then asking for money?

bleep I don't get it? How can there be so much drama with make believe characters. LLC won't let her puppets befreind real people. they will all know that LLC is the Puppet master! as well all the Puppets are idenitfied as puppets? What is this really about? I am major confused? How can a puppet own this?

But I changed my socks this morning.......

sarcsarcsarcsarcsarcsarc
(09-26-2011 12:25 AM)color me confused! Wrote:  blink we have two national boards of Puppets created by a few running the show with real people getting them involved in make believe lives and then asking for money?

Your getting to my final point to early.....

I still need to cover Omega and LOP.....spinspinspinspinspin

This is American Music

09-26-2011 12:28 AM

Absolute Crap Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[-]
Quick Reply

Check the G-zero box Number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Home