Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                           
Thread Rating:
  • 425 Votes - 2.76 Average
The Hands that Create- A DAY TO WEEP!
08-16-2011, 08:49 PM
RE: The Hands that Create: A DAY TO WEEP!

ass

Smile thanks

I dislike spam so i changed myself :-D

fatherland
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2011, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2011 12:58 AM by Lady Lara Croft.)

DOOM Baby!
Click Here If You Don't Want To Wait Any Longer
llc
దేవుడు మీరు వద్ద కనిపిస్తాయని
08-17-2011, 02:34 AM
this for instance - pulled pork . . . .

Slow Smoked Pulled Pork Barbecue Recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys

fear piggy
DON'T TASE ME BRO! FFS

fatherland
08-17-2011, 05:32 AM
yes just like that
waar heb je het over?

':'/

Olaf Ground zero welcomes you to the summer off Doom/hell park 2011. Enjoy your stay GroundZero since Jul 2011.
08-29-2011, 08:16 PM
ffs

DOOM Baby!
llc
08-29-2011, 08:26 PM
Please turn away from Nuclear waste. We do not need to create more. Already we have harmed many worlds for many life times. Please we have another chance to begin a new cycle. we cannot carry this destruction of nuclear waste into our next life cycle. I wish all could know and feel as I do on this and how serious this nuclear waste is. I want to scream and demand the world change now. make the decision to to turn your backs on Nuclear waste. We will live simpler and compromise a bit but we need to care for our Mother you fools! If I could right now I would demand this to be so that we do not create more nuclear waste. we have so much now we can do nothing with. look. think about this. apply your simplest terms of life to this and you are killing the whole world cos of greed and hate and disillusion.

stop nuclear waste turn your backs. we have too much waste now we are stupid and blind and dead . now you all must know. look. ! Nuclear waste goes no where. how much crap is in space? ffs we do not know but someone does. ffs where do you think it goes. and now it comes around gathered in cosmic bands of energy and comes back out in CME. and they just keep bouncing back and forth in the cosmic gathering more bands of energy including nuclear cos we know it does not go away or even become less strong after 120 to 320 and years . ffs. Never you ass holes.

stop nuclear waste. turn our backs on it now. we can choose now! in this very instant the world can choose.

DOOM Baby!
llc
08-29-2011, 08:27 PM
(08-29-2011 08:26 PM)Lady Lara Croft Wrote:  Please turn away from Nuclear waste. We do not need to create more. Already we have harmed many worlds for many life times. Please we have another chance to begin a new cycle. we cannot carry this destruction of nuclear waste into our next life cycle. I wish all could know and feel as I do on this and how serious this nuclear waste is. I want to scream and demand the world change now. make the decision to to turn your backs on Nuclear waste. We will live simpler and compromise a bit but we need to care for our Mother you fools! If I could right now I would demand this to be so that we do not create more nuclear waste. we have so much now we can do nothing with. look. think about this. apply your simplest terms of life to this and you are killing the whole world cos of greed and hate and disillusion.

stop nuclear waste turn your backs. we have too much waste now we are stupid and blind and dead . now you all must know. look. ! Nuclear waste goes no where. how much crap is in space? ffs we do not know but someone does. ffs where do you think it goes. and now it comes around gathered in cosmic bands of energy and comes back out in CME. and they just keep bouncing back and forth in the cosmic gathering more bands of energy including nuclear cos we know it does not go away or even become less strong after 120 to 320 and years . ffs. Never you ass holes.

stop nuclear waste. turn our backs on it now. we can choose now! in this very instant the world can choose.

DOOM Baby!
llc
08-29-2011, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 08:09 AM by Lady Lara Croft.)
tak RE: The Hands that Create: A DAY TO WEEP!
Rose ..

DOOM Baby!
llc
08-30-2011, 03:09 AM
ins RE: The Hands that Create: A DAY TO WEEP!
Are we all going to die LLC? heartflowers

doom

grudge
08-30-2011, 09:26 PM
We Hand Puppets are best friends with most hands. heartflowers just saying!

Blush

fatherland
Absolute Crap Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[-]
Quick Reply

Check the G-zero box Number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Home
 Go Portal