Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                           
Thread Rating:
  • 425 Votes - 2.76 Average
The Hands that Create- A DAY TO WEEP!
07-03-2011, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 08:22 AM by Lady Lara Croft.)
gm  The Hands that Create- A DAY TO WEEP!
no matter what u believe it is only one way regardless of what you think you know

cry

The Hands that Create: A DAY TO WEEP!
The hands that create: All that is to be is. We have created all that is and is ever to be.
All the gods all the worlds all the energies and all the power is here now. Everything.

when you create with your hands and touch please ask god to help that they do right by others? If one making this nuclear power prayed to god before starting on the project that right be done by his or her hands, this never would have happened.

There is nothing to create and we have created it all. I am telling you this in order to lay the foundation for the Nuclear godhead that we have created. Unloving and strict. This Nuclear godhead is not capable of receiving or giving love. It is Black and White. No color to it. It is strict and unloving. the only thing the only solution is to turn away from it. It cannot be fed or starved or changed or enlightened. We must turn away, and keep in our last chance for harmony. do not pay homage, turn your backs.

The hands in creation of this power were unloving, perhaps incapable of loving. The hands that created this power are as the nuclear godhead. incapable of love. Love is all the colors of the rainbow. this godhead is black and white.

life is not black and white.

30034 (OP)
04-24-2011 07:22
this was first posted then. . . .

DOOM Baby!
Click Here If You Don't Want To Wait Any Longer
llc
దేవుడు మీరు వద్ద కనిపిస్తాయని
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2011, 02:13 AM
hot RE: heart The Hands that Create: A DAY TO WEEP!
you really wont want to miss this. Doom people. Right here!

I am way too kind to humanity for all the warmth and give a shit I get in return.

kind of funny this is because I first posted this and said these words on 4/24/2011.
DOOM BABY! who

let it be written. let it be known and let is be comprehended by human minds that this is some real shit. nothing else matters this is the here and now. fuck all your why is and why that and who is and what is bullshit. it does not matter. it is and will always be. get the fuck over it and deal with the here and now. sheesh.

DOOM Baby!
llc
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2011, 11:55 PM
RE: The Hands that Create: A DAY TO WEEP!
What a pretty flower. It will be assimilated.

evil ot tnaw uoy fi em htiw emoC
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2011, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2011 07:18 PM by Lady Lara Croft.)
can we have the Orchids too then? dance

who and the blue morning glories? all blue anything blue and pink and yellow then orange and green. i will miss the color most and am crying now. I hope i am not there ever.

DOOM Baby!
llc
08-11-2011, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 10:39 PM by Lady Lara Croft.)
Sad RE: The Hands that Create: A DAY TO WEEP!
I little too late on after thought. We had already created Nuclear energy by the time 30 years ago all these morans are quacking it instead of living it. Talk is real cheap!

ass

DOOM Baby!
llc
08-15-2011, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2013 12:03 AM by Lady Lara Croft.)
(08-11-2011 10:38 PM)Lady Lara Croft Wrote:  I little too late on after thought. We had already created Nuclear energy by the time 30 years ago all these morans are quacking it instead of living it. Talk is real cheap!

ass

I would like to suggest for those who do not practice in the meditation of prayer, call it what you like.

I am gifted with the Power of healing. I thank the gods for this ability and I continue to use it to help others. If my hands ever had to kill it would be to secure my life and I know the gods would be with me.

I suggest to all that you should not use your thought or hands for harm of others.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why nuclear power was ever created when it is a waste we cannot remove ever from our environment and now we have completely destroyed the world with it? Why did it happen? How were we all convinced that nuclear power is worth the pay off in energy? We had already survived thousands of years without it as far as we knew.

Now there are others and do they thrive with Nuclear Containment?

I know Radiation levels are detected in ancient temple sites. I have heard this from people having discovered this themselves.
I might find an underground newsletter I could share from some pirates I know . . . . . . . . .

but why? No one believes the truth when they hear it. It is easier to lie and persuade with lies obviously. The world governments know that.

Ok. this plea was in April. It finally came to pen and public eye then as well as other things I could not hold in. I call it writing I had to do or never live the same again. So I shared a bunch of stuff with everyone. I am called crazy for it - that and other things.

I am not crazy. I also pleaded in that time frame for those Suicidal to seek other energy. I was so urgent with these messages in April. But now I know why. I see why and I learn more about my sensitivity to life and all I know and all I am meant to know.

So, I shared with you that I know these things. I feel safe and secure in my gods and jesus and my walk is as it is supposed to be for me. I do not care that you know or feel the same as I . I care that you would know for yourself not to harm another soul.

So all the chemists and scientists and creators of evil and wrong and death- they are creating death when it is a natural extension of life. so they really are fucking up. creating death under the guise of extending longevity with life.
why do we have to extend life? you fuckers just created a nuclear energy that is doing the opposite. so, life and death are to be one natural extension of the next. we do not need help with either people. please know and learn that one simple thing .

Heart

DOOM Baby!
llc
08-16-2011, 07:43 AM
I use my hands for good mostly. I mean sometimes I make my bf feel real good but I don't know if that counts? heartflowers

Jesus Loves You! heartflowers

fatherland
08-16-2011, 07:53 AM
WTF are you doing? this is not a PUPPet Stage ffs! I am the head Puppet!

I could pull my hair out! why did you have to come back? I don't think we need you as far as Puppets go I mean!

Blush

fear piggy
DON'T TASE ME BRO! FFS

fatherland
08-16-2011, 08:21 AM
Dog Calls 911 After Owner Has Seizure

dogs don't hurt other people!

Heart

Dog saves newborn BABY amazing animal!!

my sis here Heart

A FOOLISH FAITH IN AUTHORITY IS THE WORST ENEMY OF THE TRUTH ~ Albert Einstein -
Dogs Know!
08-16-2011, 09:26 AM
I'm sorry but this is funny stuff right here what these guys are doing with their hands!

I think they are GAY! like me dance

*~Juan Star~* Ground zero welcomes you to the summer off Doom/hell park 2011. Enjoy your stay GroundZero since Aug 2011.

fatherland

~ I am A Dirty Rat! ~

Absolute Crap Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[-]
Quick Reply

Check the G-zero box Number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Home
 Go Portal