Miss P's Weekly G/0

Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Thread Rating:
  • 413 Votes - 2.87 Average
Miss P's Weekly G/0
03-10-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: Miss P's Weekly G/0
(03-10-2012 09:27 PM)Mz.Pinky69 Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 09:23 PM)Psychonaut Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 07:11 PM)Lady Lara Croft Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 07:09 PM)sysop Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 07:03 PM)Lady Lara Croft Wrote:  Sleepy He has had plenty of chances to show us, hasn't he?

Why can I never have a friend in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gay33

You can friend whom ever you like! I have all the friends I need! Boom Boom isn't banned! Mexx is keeping him so have fun with your new Puppet! I am not so involved in this. I have my own sweet puppets.

heartflowers Indeed!
(03-10-2012 07:29 PM)Lady Lara Croft Wrote:  Poor Boom Boom! cry

Indeed! spin
(03-10-2012 09:21 PM)Orange Furry Puppet Wrote:  ass I hate being her Puppet! Diva indeed!

Indeed!

blink FFS Psycho! Indeed you are stuck on indeed! give it a rest! Sleepy

Indeed , Mz.Pinky69, Psycho is not your puppet! Don't be too hard on him! heartflowers

mexxlee

fatherland
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Whose Puppet is he, then? Don't tell me we have rogue Puppets on Ground Zero now? blink

Mz.Pinky69 Ground Zero welcomes you to the Summer of Doom 2011/Hell Park ! Enjoy your stay . . .
Find all posts by this user
03-10-2012, 09:33 PM
(03-10-2012 09:31 PM)Mz.Pinky69 Wrote:  Whose Puppet is he, then? Don't tell me we have rogue Puppets on Ground Zero now? blink

Smile Rogue Puppet? Stop it your killing me?! Smile
03-11-2012, 12:27 AM
hi Ya all! heartflowers

bbrr! Why do I always want coffee when I come G/z? I wonder! blink

who
03-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Oh, here is y lovely Icon to G/z! A PIN! I have been looking for 20 minutes for this ! I should look above my own eyebrows I guess. Let that be lesson to you!

If you want to see anything, look up some! sarc

fear piggy
DON'T TASE ME BRO!
03-11-2012, 12:35 AM
(03-10-2012 08:04 PM)Mz.Pinky69 Wrote:  hi Miss P said since I was the source for her next news story, why didn't I just write it up, since she is still getting her beauty, which she could not get enough in my opinion? I said ok, I am a Puppet after all! but later, not this instance. I have to do something, almost anything, before I do this!

heartflowers ppphht
Meanwhile

fatty

I WILL DO I NOW! I DON'T need your two cents anyhow.

fear piggy
DON'T TASE ME BRO!
03-11-2012, 12:37 AM
GOOD! tHIS IS YOUR - look what u do t me- thread. this is your thread. I have enugh to do without others sh°t too! head

Mz.Pinky69 Ground Zero welcomes you to the Summer of Doom 2011/Hell Park ! Enjoy your stay . . .
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2012, 12:46 AM
In Further News: Sources say G/z was threatened yesterday via a letter to Mexx©.

The contents of the mail, it is reported, predicted certain Doom for G/z. It was promised by a league of unknowns, that G/z would be wiped out by days end.

I am happy to report that this did not even merit a Code Red! or Orange for that matter! Mexx© has succeeded thus far in keeping G/z intact. Let's give him the praise he so deserves. Thank you Mexx©.

heartflowers

Nothing happened. We will move on to more important things as they become news worthy.

fear piggy
DON'T TASE ME BRO!
03-11-2012, 12:50 AM
G/z has been under attack since day one! Is that really so unusual?

mexxlee

fatherland
03-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Cup RE: Miss P's Weekly G/0
(03-11-2012 12:50 AM)Just Me Wrote:  G/z has been under attack since day one! Is that really so unusual?

I have a report on this if I may?

Junior Reporter reporting:

In the hustle and bustle of getting G/z up and running,
Lady Lara and Mexx© suffered through hours and days into months of repeated attempts to wipe the board out.

With the board now successfully up and running, and prior to any threats in the mail, it was apparent Acid Pulse was a culprit.

After nearly 8 months of repeated attempts to wipe G/z out, all was quiet for days and days after Karma zapped Acid Pulse resulting in a loss of much of their board.

end

We send our deepest sympathies for your losses and remember it is not always in our hands!

ffs
Absolute Crap Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[-]
Quick Reply

Check the G-zero box Number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Home
Go Portal

Contact the webmaster at
Mexx©