Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                           
Thread Rating:
  • 130 Votes - 2.55 Average
Billions Meant for Homeowners to Pay Down Deficit Instead . . .
Doom Baby Two Medium Silver Stars Offline O.P.
Doom Baby!
Moderators

Likes Given: 0
User ID: 15
tak Billions Meant for Homeowners to Pay Down Deficit Instead . . .
Billions Meant for Struggling Homeowners May Pay Down Deficit Instead
With housing prices dropping sharply, and foreclosure filings against more than 1 million properties in the first half of this year, the Obama administration is scrambling for ways to help homeowners.

One place they won't be looking: an estimated $30 billion from the bailout that was slated to help homeowners but is likely to remain unspent. ass

http://www.propublica.org/blog/item/as-a...ft-unspent

Instead, Congress has mandated that the leftover money be used to pay down the debt.

Of the $45.6 billion in Trouble Asset Relief Program funds meant to aid homeowners, the most recent numbers available show that only about $2 billion has actually gone out the door.

The low number reflects how little the government's home loan modification and other programs have actually helped homeowners deal with the foreclosure crisis.

banned

You are a mind control experiment.
Bookmark and Share
08-27-2011 09:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Orange Furry Puppet Three Small Silver Stars Offline
SOLD!

User ID: 185
RE: Billions Meant for Homeowners to Pay Down Deficit Instead . . .
It is all adding up again. All any country has to give is all getting pooled up in the elite 's pool of the world's Money. Even an Orange Furry Puppet can see that!
all over the world the countries are bankrupt and being bought. the ones that did not get bought the first time around 200 years ago....

Orange Furry Puppet Ground zero welcomes you to the summer off Doom/hell park 2011. Enjoy your stay GroundZero since Aug 2011.
08-27-2011 10:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lenny Four Small Silver Stars Offline
Banned

User ID: 74
RE: Billions Meant for Homeowners to Pay Down Deficit Instead . . .
(08-27-2011 10:51 PM)Orange Furry Puppet Wrote:  It is all adding up again. All any country has to give is all getting pooled up in the elite 's pool of the world's Money. Even an Orange Furry Puppet can see that!
all over the world the countries are bankrupt and being bought. the ones that did not get bought the first time around 200 years ago....

hi

Doom baby

Thank you for letting me in again!!!!

I love you just like i love all my Fans and friends Heart Heart

It is me Lenny ver

heartflowers

fatherland
08-28-2011 02:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Absolute Crap Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[-]
Quick Reply